Have a big stack of branches and brush piling up in your back yard? Then why not have a burn pile party?
Here’s how to host a burn pile party:
- Make a large pile of fallen tree branches and brush in the back of your yard.
- Apply for a burn permit through your local fire department. (Note that it might be helpful if your back yard backs up to a large beaver pond, and if you are retired from that local fire department.)
- Fill your crockpot with pulled pork, make up a few salads and bake a big batch of cookies.
- Contact your friends and invite them over for a Burn Pile Party.
- Light your burn pile on fire, and let the fun begin.
He is retired from the fire department, but this is still some serious back-yard burn pile fire tending!
Then later, you can always entertain your friends by playing then some ragtime.